Feeble BMX FEEBLEBMX.COM Logo

Freestyle BMX Is Fricken Awesome! Freestyle BMX Is Fricken Awesome!
Freestyle BMX Is Fricken Awesome! BMX NewsBMX ForumBMX PhotosBC SkateparksBMX Videos
TAG WALL +-
STATUS +-
SESSIONATOR +-
NEWS +-
FORUM +-
PHOTOS +-
BCPARKS +-
BROKENVCR +-
LINKS +-
FBMX BMX Forum
Try not to be an asshole.
Home | User list | Rules | Search | Register | Login

You are not logged in.

FEEBLEBMX.com - The Sessionator

Add A Session
FBMX BMX Forum / Sessions / Belleville, Michigan: Typical Session Moderated by mattesque  
Author
Message Pages: 1
Archives
Posts from back in the day.

Belleville, Michigan sucks. But we made the best of it on July 4th. it started off my going to my friend Mike's house. We rode his trails for a couple of minutes. But it was to damn hot so we went into his house. watched a movie by Michigan Distruction  (www.bmx.cc) called Partical Explosion. Then we worked on his brand new Kink Fiend. took out a link, then put on a fatter chain and took a link out on that. then when we got all that lined up. We got some wooden flats. stacked them up. Fufanued/abubaca'd that for a little while.

Read more!!! Click 'Read More...'!!!

Then we got some milk crates out of his garage, stacked them up, put a garbage can between it and a tree. did some sprocket stalls. Then I tried to icepick peg bonk. well, since it was plastic. It grabbed my peg and the whole thing fell over. so we went back to fufanuing it. then we went for a night session of street riding. We hopped in my friend Josh's truck and went to this driving school place which used to be a post office. so they had loading docks. Josh smithed the entire thing (25 feet) and took the 4 foot drop off of the ledge. I tried a couple ally-oop feebles. landed one. just couldn't ballance. mike did come good wall rides and icepicks. then we left for the fire station. Mike double Peg'd the steal guard rail. I feeble'd this long concrete ledge. Then we all said we were hungury and took off for Burger King.

We rode up there. doing 360 tailtaps on ledges along the way. I boosted over the hood of a neon. we got there bunnyhopped to manualed this grass island. ate. then I relized I had 10 min to get my ass to the center of town. about a mile or so. So I kinda took off fast because my mom hates it when I'm even the slightest bit late. I bunnyhopped some garbage cans. and got there with plunty of time. in fact I went to the ice cream shop and did some icepick stalls for the crowd of hungry on-lookers. then I saw my mom's car pull up and that's when I came here and typed up this article.

Oct. 31, 2004 11:39 AM

Magee
Banned

of replicate Sneakers tall ugg  uggs . You'll find many shoe producer that are into company of imitation ugg classic metallic boots  ugg classic metallic boots . Occasionally even skilled can't determine no matter whether it's an initial pair or possibly a pretend just one. Lots of nominal manufactures distributors are copying well-liked manufacturers to tempt client into getting their product or service. grew to become far more very well identified while in the 1960 s when Australian surfers commenced building their very own boots for heat if they had been not within the h2o. ugg boots sales  They additional a gentle sole resembled an insulted sock off the shoulder tops  ugg mayfaire sale . That is certainly wherever the title Ugg is assumed to possess occur from. The looks from the boots was unattractive. Normally, purchasers who ve smaller or no

Sep. 13, 2012 8:21 AM

Magee
Banned

cheap 2012 prom dresses cheap 2012 prom dresses  5 “Full Black  Watch JaegerLeCoultre Master Memovox Intercontinental Colette Edition The Vacheron Constantin edition from the magazine WatchTime available as iPadApplication A. Lange & Sohne Arkade Ladies Watch 801. 069 Breguet Reveil Musical Classique Complication Watch Omega Speedmaster Broad Arrow CoAxial Newly Launches That diving check out, by definition refers to would be the consequence of h2o remedy, make use of the observe for diving. Generally the water-resistant view rather than to dive silver wedding rings , dive check out ought to satisfy stringent necessities cheap beach wedding dress cheap beach wedding dress , isn't robust ample may be referred to as watertight diving view. When the drinking water depth improved by ten meters black prom dresses black prom dresses  beach dress beach dress, will enhance the equal of 1 ambiance of strain. evening wear dresses evening wear dresses  jovani cocktail dresses jovani cocktail dresses  In accordance using this theory,

Sep. 20, 2012 3:11 PM

Pages: 1    
Jump to