Freestyle BMX Is Fricken Awesome! Freestyle BMX Is Fricken Awesome!
Freestyle BMX Is Fricken Awesome! BMX NewsBMX ForumBMX PhotosBC SkateparksBMX Videos
Try not to be an asshole.
Home | User list | Rules | Search | Register | Login

You are not logged in.
FBMX BMX Forum / Part Reviews / sunday triumph bars Moderated by mattesque  
Message Pages: 1

i love them their super light and after 2- 3 months of ridin and abuse they remain straight im not the smoothest rider either i have noticed alot of flex on hard flat landings though

A.K.A Come Up

Jan. 15, 2008 10:31 PM
being native

these bars feel gewd i got em

Apr. 16, 2008 12:15 PM

My friend rides them cause he got a deal and he slams super hard. Thery're still perfect except for a very  slight scratch/dent from a rail.

Apr. 19, 2008 4:37 PM

I am a big guy and have had 2 pairs of these bars. Neither flinched under my size. The finish is great, durable paint.

Only reason I got a second pair is because I am a bike whore who seems to have more fun building new bikes as opposed to riding them.

Jun. 26, 2009 7:58 PM

includessuedes, ugg nightfall boot  leathers and rubbers. The most typical hues of are sand, chocolate ugg sundance ii boots , expresso, clearance ugg boots  brown ugg , mild brown in grownups dimensions. Young children UGGs are typically a bit more adventurous and pinks, infant blues, bailey ugg boot  and reds can also be very well-liked options. Nevertheless for 2011 Black and gray UGG Boots are certain to consider the marketplace by storm, wedding venues london  black is again in manner and even more UGGs can be found in black than ever before just before short ugg boots . Allows have a look with the black UGG s and the things they are providing for on Amazon. co. united kingdom. Belcloud Belcloud could be the ideal damp wet day boot ugg mayfaire . Belclouds uppers are water-resistant and created from prosperous water-proof leathers, oiled suedes plus a

Sep. 13, 2012 2:42 AM

Are you going to maintain the Krabi marriage ceremony cheap wedding dress cheap wedding dress ? I feel it's going to toddler flower lady dresses toddler flower lady dresses be your fantastic excursion to that city. Krabi is now a number one spot for beach front and islands lovers. alfred angelo bridesmaid dress alfred angelo bridesmaid dress  Many night cocktail dresses night cocktail dresses the province may be the seat of the quantity of countrywide parks boys designer clothes . The topmost locations are Hat Noppharat Thara, cheap prom dress cheap prom dress  Ao Nang, plus size formal gowns plus size formal gowns  Railay, Ko Phi Phi Countrywide Park. But far more than eighty more compact islands like Lanta islands vintage bridal dresses vintage bridal dresses, plus maternity dresses plus maternity dresses  or Koh Lanta blue bridesmaid dresses blue bridesmaid dresses  plus size black lace dresses plus size black lace dresses , low-cost marriage ceremony dresses tea length mother of the bride dresses tea length mother of the bride dresses , Phi Phi islands created well-known simply because an ideal location for adventurers, yachtsmen, scubadivers, snorkelers and daytrippers from Phuket. In certain special festivals, such as the Center

Sep. 20, 2012 10:13 AM

sunshine just isn't that very good list of halloween costumes . Furthermore, there may be geo tagging function while in the cellphone that facilitate in storing the situation wherever the image is used Lingerie Costume . Just like the digital camera cheap halloween costumes , online video recording characteristic of Sony Ericsson Yari can also be immaculate. Simply by changing the style of digital camera from imaging to video clip, unique toddler halloween costumes  medieval Costumes  the consumer can very easily require movie pictures. Individuals online video pictures is often performed inside the built-in video clip participant from the mobile phone kids dress up. Not merely that, chucky halloween costume  Sony Ericsson Yari also can obtain or obtain online video information and engage in while in the movie participant. It supports MPEG4 online video information. Sony Ericsson Yari New musicAside from digital camera and

Sep. 28, 2012 11:05 PM
Pages: 1    
Jump to