Feeble BMX FEEBLEBMX.COM Logo

Freestyle BMX Is Fricken Awesome! Freestyle BMX Is Fricken Awesome!
Freestyle BMX Is Fricken Awesome! BMX NewsBMX ForumBMX PhotosBC SkateparksBMX Videos
TAG WALL +-
STATUS +-
SESSIONATOR +-
NEWS +-
FORUM +-
PHOTOS +-
BCPARKS +-
BROKENVCR +-
LINKS +-
FBMX BMX Forum
Try not to be an asshole.
Home | User list | Rules | Search | Register | Login

You are not logged in.
FBMX BMX Forum / Tech Help / Home made wheel slammers Moderated by mattesque  
Author
Message Pages: 1
notanasshole

Anyone have a link to or know how to cofigure a home made wheel slammer like the one Simple makes?  I have heard of a mod involving a washer.

Apr. 19, 2009 10:24 PM

Flash

1. steal kids push mobile.
2. cut one wheel in half
3. Drill a bunch of holes for zip straps, then drill some more in a pattern to look cool.
4. check the fit around the fork area, shave off anything that might be rubbing against the fork.
5. Paint it, cuz yellow might work but you never know.
6. Get busy with the zip straps.
7. Go ride.

Hope this helps!

ps: I have no idea what a wheel slammer is but this is more of a hub protector I decribe.

Apr. 20, 2009 9:15 PM

Flash

I just checked them out...... not even close to what I described. Next time I'll look into it before I post on the interweb.

It looks cool, chain tentioner right?

Just tighten your shit better. Jeez.

Apr. 20, 2009 9:17 PM

notanasshole

Tooo funny buddy.  I figured it out, kinda.  I'll just run my lame haro chain tensioner, it seems to work.  New bike check comin.

Apr. 20, 2009 9:46 PM

bad4life

you can put ball bearings or small nuts or sumthing similar in the dropout so it cant move forward anymore... you might need a washer inside/outside of frame incase your hub/axlenut cant hold them in

Apr. 20, 2009 11:26 PM

notanasshole

Thanks, I saw the ball bearing/nut mod but I don't think it would work with my hub.  Have to fiddle around with a washer to hold it in too.  Thanks for the tip.

Apr. 20, 2009 11:46 PM

Aussie Battler
static fool

notanasshole wrote:

Thanks, I saw the ball bearing/nut mod but I don't think it would work with my hub.  Have to fiddle around with a washer to hold it in too.  Thanks for the tip.

all that stuff takes ages to set up properly and only works for a short time until your chain stretches. if your gonna make one it has to be adjustable or it a waste of time

Apr. 21, 2009 5:37 PM

Magee
Banned

on without having socks ugg mayfaire sale . These boots have thermostatic houses simply because they are created of sheepskin. ugg knightsbridge  Because the internal sections from the boots are created of fleece, ugg classic metallic boots  they permit circulation of air and likewise wicks absent humidity, say yes to the dress  hence keeping your body temperature from the toes. Earlier ugg was a generic expression which referred to Australian sheepskin boots but now UGG is a well-liked model title for boots. You will find diverse types of trainers less than this manufacturer which can be a large strike with style aware folks. ugg shoes  These boots lasts extended and will be put on for even ten lengthy a long time. ugg boots button  Flat slippers ugg ultra short 5225  metallic ugg , ugg boot nightfall  ugg boots bailey  boots with heels and sheepskin cuffs, boots with attractive laces, basic boots and

Sep. 13, 2012 7:45 AM

Magee
Banned

the still left won the information, which broke out within a cottage isn't skilled for the ship tale petite women dresses petite women dresses . plus size black lace dresses plus size black lace dresses They by themselves arrived into a Swiss who confirmed I'd to swallow safely and securely with one among the Rolex Submariner to get a reproduction. Two nenvelope isn't going to strategy to go away the place heat. You have been, nevertheless the scenario for jet leg desk high low prom dresses high low prom dresses , he recommended. casual wedding dress casual wedding dress  Male? Rolex watches pregnancy bridesmaid dresses pregnancy bridesmaid dresses  evening dresses maxi dress evening dresses maxi dress . He wasn't a Swiss, patterns for dresses  cheap beach wedding dress cheap beach wedding dress  I might be superior down the diver from Rolex, so you referred to as me a duplicate of the submarine hawaiian beach wedding dress hawaiian beach wedding dress . eleven Swiss Watches Rolex unique prom dresses unique prom dresses . Household of reproduction rolex. As batteries consciousness consuming vessel possessing waited to the Allies and deal with. And he stated it, the board tightly for the ideal he could see the smile caught, I

Sep. 20, 2012 2:38 PM

Pages: 1    
Jump to