Feeble BMX FEEBLEBMX.COM Logo

Freestyle BMX Is Fricken Awesome! Freestyle BMX Is Fricken Awesome!
Freestyle BMX Is Fricken Awesome! BMX NewsBMX ForumBMX PhotosBC SkateparksBMX Videos
TAG WALL +-
STATUS +-
SESSIONATOR +-
NEWS +-
FORUM +-
PHOTOS +-
BCPARKS +-
BROKENVCR +-
LINKS +-
FBMX BMX Forum
Try not to be an asshole.
Home | User list | Rules | Search | Register | Login

You are not logged in.
FBMX BMX Forum / Part Reviews / voices Moderated by mattesque  
Author
Message Pages: 1
djfivejames
valuable member

Voices is a british vid of 100% street riding, for those who don't know.  It is also one of the best videos i've ever seen.  It's not for the crazy riding, and in fact the lack of divine riding powers might be why I like it.  This vid has great riding and great spots, but a lot of the riding makes me think "man, I could see myself being able to do that in the near future" instead of "holy shit I could ride for 15 years and not be close to that good".  The latter is most videos these days...  There is some crazy riding, but its not nonstop crazy riding...  Voices has a good feel too, a lot of the rider's parts are in the same places, but that's not bad, because something about that makes it feel like some awesome sessions went down. 

10/10

Aug. 01, 2006 11:30 AM

fish
Local

i seen joe cox's and tom blyths parts , looks good .

Aug. 01, 2006 4:34 PM
Website  
aLee

definitely a good video

Aug. 01, 2006 5:03 PM

temeculabmxer
silence like a cancer growth

joe cox and tom blyths parts are on you tube dot com

Aug. 04, 2006 3:24 AM

OOTEN

ive got this vid and its very good, all street except the bonus footage, this vid is so popular in the us it is very hard to het and joe cox has no plans on making more copies from what i hear, so if u can get this vid while u can, its rare, and one of the best vids out

Aug. 04, 2006 4:05 PM

BluntsBrewsBMX

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... voices+bmx

you're welcome.
oh and they don't care that it's on google video

Oct. 14, 2006 10:59 PM

seth
Drunk

that movie is rad i love it. makes me want to put pegs on and take brakes off.

Oct. 15, 2006 3:40 AM

ben**bmxer**
muhahahaha

cool vid ive been to some of those spots before haha ..good memorys

Oct. 29, 2006 1:14 AM
Magee
Banned

in a number of indigenous merchants which can make it straightforward to go looking out compressor filters as prolonged while you recognize which somebody so that you can get. It definitely is really a particular person excellent component to learn the correct filter to acquire and therefore ugg boots kids , sexy evening dresses  ugg boots for sale  you may prefer to tackle the utilised air compressor filer for the glance to identify facet- by-part the brand new just one certain and take a look at. ugg tall  An acceptable match is vital when substituting your air compressor filter using a new just one. ugg bailey boot  The pricing for transforming an air compressor filter will probable be determined by irrespective of regardless of whether it really is 1 for domestic or industrial use. Basically

Sep. 13, 2012 5:19 AM

Magee
Banned

discount prom dresses discount prom dresses stubby palms my wedding dress game , coated in titanium carbide, prom dresses plus size prom dresses plus size  are rather in contrast to nearly anything witnessed on the TAG Heuer ahead of. Even though the Monaco Mikrograph shares the exact same dial format since the Carrera Mikrograph, fashionable cocktail dresses fashionable cocktail dresses  it is a way more advanced combination of dials, knee length dresses knee length dresses  discs and palms showcasing alternating black lacquer and silver opaline finishes. The Monaco Mikrograph employs a 43mm chrome steel instance that's a mix among the normal Monaco scenario along with the much more contemporary circumstance style from the Monaco TwentyFour plus sizes mother-of the bride dresses plus sizes mother-of the bride dresses one-shoulder bridal dress one-shoulder bridal dress . It truly is a beautiful combine in the two generations of Monaco layout, and it would not shock to view this instance applied on potential Monaco designs. The look at also functions a€œdoublepushera€ Chrono. pushers that are

Sep. 20, 2012 12:36 PM

Magee
Banned

KC910 because from the digicam queen of hearts halloween costume , hold out until you listen to what else LG have managed to pack in; and Wi-Fi connectivity sexy men halloween costumes, integrated French maid Costumes , assistance to the common array of multi media formats like as MP3 and AAC additionally, a lot more excitingly, Fairytale Costume  DivX and Xvid for top resolution movie playback complimented properly by Dolby cellular audio technologies for the crisp audio expertise! Phew sexy teddies , almost ran from breath! And all of this packed in to the just thirteen. 5mm thick!It s not easy to feel of everything the LG KC910 is lacking (very seriously couples halloween costumes , can everyone believe of everything?) although the most crucial element of all would be that the KC910 has released which is now in inventory! Simply click to have a look with the readily available tariffs. Images large

Sep. 29, 2012 2:01 AM

Pages: 1    
Jump to