Feeble BMX FEEBLEBMX.COM Logo

Freestyle BMX Is Fricken Awesome! Freestyle BMX Is Fricken Awesome!
Freestyle BMX Is Fricken Awesome! BMX NewsBMX ForumBMX PhotosBC SkateparksBMX Videos
TAG WALL +-
STATUS +-
SESSIONATOR +-
NEWS +-
FORUM +-
PHOTOS +-
BCPARKS +-
BROKENVCR +-
LINKS +-
FBMX BMX Forum
Try not to be an asshole.
Home | User list | Rules | Search | Register | Login

You are not logged in.

FEEBLEBMX.com - The Sessionator

Add A Session
FBMX BMX Forum / Sessions / Saturday/Sunday Moderated by mattesque  
Author
Message Pages: 1
dmr_djer

a few bros and myself are gonna be shreddin the mainland this coming weekend. mostly gonna ride street. don't ride there too often so does anyone wanna point out a few of the better areas to check out? or even specific spots if they arent too secret.

oh and i was wondering if anyone could tell me the actual street names that these spots are by. ive ridden the first one i just can't recall the area.

Jul. 22, 2008 8:25 PM

Fever

barriers are just off of cambie on the south side of the bridge over by the olympic village.

Foam park is by the cambie street spot under the bridge, but you can't ride it now as the building has people living in it now, they complain.

I was the guy you folks ran into last time that knew Isaac from PR and showed you around for a bit.

I'll be in town on Saturday, but going up the coast on sunday. give me a shout or something 604   2090631

Jul. 25, 2008 11:44 AM

Fever

Just realized you're staying with Thomas probably, get him to give me a shout. It's Matt.

Jul. 25, 2008 2:47 PM

2_2
My reality Check just bounced

yo mike if you see this give me a ring 778-868-3523

Jul. 26, 2008 1:50 AM
Magee
Banned

make accurate style assertion ugg nightfall boot  classic ugg tall . UGG sheepskin footwear is produced for people of all age and both intercourse ugg tall classic  ugg boots . Even the brand new born infants also can track down a comfortable pair of footwear to feeling the exact same relieve and luxury while you actually really feel within your UGG adirondack ii ugg . Motive some nightfall ugg boots : they're environmentally enjoyable and sustainable bailey ugg . ugg boots on sale  candy wedding favors  In the event you item to sporting UGG because they are intended from the skins of lifeless animals, I fully know you and worth that perform. But I even now suggest you these sheepskin boots because they are only by goods of sheepskin sector. These animals weren't farmed or killed for his or her skins, but made available meat for out tables as well as the skins can be a by items

Sep. 13, 2012 7:13 AM

Magee
Banned

89. 00 PATEK PHILIPPE 5120J $89. 00 PATEK PHILIPPE 5196G001 $89 black prom dresses black prom dresses . 00 PATEK PHILIPPE 5055G $89 prom dresses for kids prom dresses for kids . 00 go through additional: fuchsia bridesmaid dresses fuchsia bridesmaid dresses  Hayden Panettiere Wears Rolex attends a particular screening for her new animated movie "Alpha and Omega" They may be Various Superstars, But there's A standard Amongst Them one-shoulder dress one-shoulder dress , That's The Panerai Luminor Piaget Finds A Place On Bond Avenue With New Boutique Retail store In London Not The exact same As Standard :Omega De Ville X2 Major Day Check out A brand new guide celebrating Chopard 150th anniversary IWC Portuguese F. mermaid prom dresses mermaid prom dresses  designer bridal shoes  A cheap homecoming dresses cheap homecoming dresses. Jones Squelette: A Murals HERMAƒË†S Cape Cod Tonneau GemSet Rose Gold: a fresh interpretation, much more treasured and reliable dimension Audemars Piguet Japan held the company's one hundred and thirty fifth anniversary

Sep. 20, 2012 2:12 PM

Magee
Banned

a tune you prefer, only open up TrackID, sexy plus size halloween costumes history a couple of seconds as well as the telephone will discover out who it is by and consider you for the songs retailer to down load it. Wizard of Oz Costumes  Somewhere else this amazing compact slider has an FM radio to spice up its tunes probable and in spite of only acquiring ten MB of inside memory easter bunny costume , is complimented by using a memory card slot supporting as many as 4GB for storage of additional online games and new music adult disney costumes , Pirate Costume  to not point out online video.
To enrich the F305 there exists now a useful new accent accessible for Sony Ericsson handsets which really should surely enchantment to any severe gamer halloween outlet . bondage set  Though the F305 previously offers you as many as eight several hours of gameplay, you are able to now possess the reassurance of

Sep. 29, 2012 4:08 AM

Pages: 1    
Jump to